Upcoming Chapter EventsView All Chapter Events
ACC Southern California welcomes involvement from in-house counsel who want to make a positive difference in the way we work. For more information on the local activities and services of ACC Southern California, please contact our Executive Director, Betty St. Marie, at email@example.com. Click HERE for more information on becoming a member.
ACC SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA NEWS
ACC Southern California is pleased to announce that five Diversity Scholarships were awarded to 3L students at various law schools throughout Southern California.
ACC SoCal selected scholarship recipients based on, among other things, need, academic achievement, and community involvement. The ACC SoCal 2019 Diversity Scholars are:
- Pilar Fabregas, Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
- Jasmine Lewis, Southwestern Law School
- Susan Perez, Loyola Law School
- Savannah C. Skelton, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Jong Won Yang, Pepperdine University School of Law