Each year, ACC Australia surveys members to gain insight into consistent and emerging challenges, working conditions and practices within in-house legal departments.
The ACC Australia Trends Survey examines the practices, trends and changes in the in-house legal profession. ACC Australia has developed this report with the support of our Corporate Alliance Partners.
The 2023 survey focused on the following key areas:
- In-house role and reach, including reporting lines and participation in executive function,
- Internal environments including managing workflow, legal service providers and privacy, and cybersecurity,
- External environments including regulatory challenges and ESG compliance and reporting,
- Legal technology including take up, barriers to implementation and budgets, and
- Careers and work life balance.
Upcoming Chapter Events
Pro Bono Legal Work: A Guide for In-house Corporate Lawyers
We are delighted to announce that the 2023 refreshed version of the Pro Bono Legal Work – A Guide for In-house Corporate Lawyers (Guide) was published on Monday 20 March 2023. The new, improved and revamped Guide is a result of a collaboration over the past 18 months between the Australian Pro Bono Centre, the Association of Corporate Counsel and the Law Society of New South Wales. A copy is available here.