Build your skill set with business education courses from the Association of Corporate Counsel and the Boston University Questrom School of Business. Exclusively for in-house counsel, these custom programs are taught by School of Management faculty members with extensive experience in management education for lawyers.
These targeted courses will help you:
- Enhance your understanding of the major business concepts, issues and challenges facing business leaders.
- Identify the unique issues your organization faces in today’s global environment.
- Discover key frameworks, tools, and techniques employed by business leaders.
- Understand business terminology.
- Manage your company’s legal department more efficiently.
- Offer ideas and solutions that have an impact on the overall success of your organization.
Learn more about the Mini MBA program now!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"By far and hands down the best CLE I have ever attended and I've been practicing for 16 years."
- Roger Abramson, General Counsel, AmeriFlex
"The Mini MBA program did a great job of strengthening the management and business skills I need to contribute the most to my organization. It's helped me bring more to the table and add value beyond my in-house duties."
- Renee D. Benjamin, Senior Counsel, CalPortland Company