CLICK HERE TO SEE A FULL LISTING OF THIS YEAR'S IHCC PROGRAMMING
Registration is now open, and it’s easier than ever to register with our new C-Vent registration system! No pesky login or password required to slow you down! For now, that’s all you have to do. You will receive your unique login information for the IHCC web site about two weeks prior to the conference so that you can browse around, add things to your schedule, see who else is coming, etc.
You definitely won’t want to miss this year’s big event, to be held virtually on April 21 and 22, 2021. It’s two days packed with awesome CLE sessions, networking and social events, games, and more! Highlights include:
- Choose from 34 different educational sessions in one of 12 different Practice Areas to earn up to 11 CLE credits (including up to 5 ethics credits) over the course of two days! GC and CLO Members will once again have their own CLE track on Day 2.
- See a special performance by Philadanco! followed by a CLE presentation by Pennsylvania Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, including Philadanco! founder Joan Myers Brown and Catherine Cahill, President & CEO of the Mann Center for the Performing Arts during our Day 1 Keynote Session!
- Learn from organizational psychologist, author and professor Adam Grant to re-think our conceptions of what we want our organizations and cultures to be during our Day 2 Keynote Session. Plus, every attendee will have the opportunity to receive a complimentary copy of Adam’s new book Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know!
- Visit our many sponsors and exhibitors in our Virtual Expo Center – virtually video chat with speakers and sponsor representatives, drop your virtual business card to enter sponsor raffles, and take part in our IHCC Challenge – a scavenger hunt that can net you one of our fabulous prizes!
- Network with your ACC friends and counterparts from across the region: from our virtual Zoom “hallway” to our speed-networking event, you’ll be sure to expand and strengthen your business network while you learn!
- Request your SWAG BOX – yes, that’s right, the Swag is Back! This year’s box is sure to be special: in addition to all kinds of creative sponsor-branded goodies, you’ll be getting a copy of Adam Grant’s Think Again and some special surprises. Simply give us your preferred delivery address when you register by the April 12th deadline and attend the conference to ensure you get a box!
- Socialize during our evening activities – of course we’ll have our Day 2 Closing Cocktail Reception (where, as usual, we’ll announce sponsor raffle and IHCC Challenge winners) but be on the lookout in the coming weeks for a very special Day 1 social event.
Will this be the BEST IHCC EVER like so many people are saying? Find out for yourself by REGISTERING NOW and marking your calendar to attend on April 21st & 22nd!