ACC Colorado has over 700 in-house counsel members representing 300 plus companies from small, with one lawyer, to global international corporations.
We hold numerous events throughout the year for its members (and prospective members) to provide them with up to date substantive information (CLE Credits), social networking opportunities, and practice group sessions.
For more information on programs, events, and the Colorado Chapter of ACC, please contact Colleen Schneider at 303-757-1847 x107 or email at [email protected].
COVID-19 Resources provided by our Platinum Sponsors:
Provided by Armstrong Teasdale:
Stay up-to-date on the rapidly evolving legal landscape surrounding COVID-19. Armstrong Teasdale’s COVID-19 Resource Center, a repository of news and important information, serves as resource on the legal and logistical complexities presented by this crisis. LINK TO WEBSITE
- Protecting Your Workforce: employment law-related policies, practices, and regulatory frameworks impacted by COVID-19.
- Protecting Your Business: a range of legal issues confronting businesses as they grapple with rapidly changing COVID-19 developments.
- State Specific Contacts: a list of key contacts in each state for both General Inquiries and Workforce Inquiries.
Provided by Perkins Coie:
Provided by Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.:
- The Effects of COVID-19 on FDA Actions for Medical Products and Food
- New Federal Law Extends Existing Tort Protections for Makers of Certain Products Used to Combat COVID-19
- Is COVID-19 an Excuse for Your Performance?
- Cybersecurity and Health Information Privacy During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Key Points for Employers Planning Layoffs
- Changes and Guidance in the National Employment Sphere
- So You're an Essential Business: Now What?
- Maximizing Teleconferencing Privacy
- Class Actions and Mass Actions
- Liability Risks for 3D-Printed Medical Supplies and Protective Products
- Employee Paid Leave Rights in the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Paycheck Protection Program Under the CARES Act
- Virtual Hearings in International Arbitration: A Checklist
- EPA Guidance on Superfund Site Field Work and Other Enforcement Issues
- Considerations for Commercial Borrowers in the Midst of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Antitrust Challenges in the Age of COVID-19
- Consumer Protection Enforcement Challenges in the Age of COVID-19
- Maximizing Recoveries in Bankruptcy
- Senior Care in the Time of COVID-19
- The Plaintiffs’ Bar's Use of COVID-19 To Spur Personal Care Products Lawsuits
- Using Trademark Law to Combat Reputational Harm from Third-Party Price Gouging