ACC Colorado has over 700 in-house counsel members representing 300 plus companies from small, with one lawyer, to global international corporations.
We hold numerous events throughout the year for its members (and prospective members) to provide them with up to date substantive information (CLE Credits), social networking opportunities, and practice group sessions.
For more information on programs, events, and the Colorado Chapter of ACC, please contact Colleen Schneider at 303-757-1847 x107 or email at [email protected].
COVID-19 Resources provided by our Platinum Sponsors:
Provided by Armstrong Teasdale:
Stay up-to-date on the rapidly evolving legal landscape surrounding COVID-19. Armstrong Teasdale’s COVID-19 Resource Center, a repository of news and important information, serves as resource on the legal and logistical complexities presented by this crisis. LINK TO WEBSITE
Provided by Perkins Coie:
Mediating During the Pandemic: Podcast Series
FAQ Employment Questions Regarding COVID-19
Public Companies Q&A During COVID-19
Keeping Business Going During COVID-19
Insurance Considerations Amid COVID-19
Provided by Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.:
- Consumer Protection Enforcement Challenges in the Age of COVID-19
- Maximizing Recoveries in Bankruptcy
- Senior Care in the Time of COVID-19
- The Plaintiffs’ Bar's Use of COVID-19 To Spur Personal Care Products Lawsuits
- Using Trademark Law to Combat Reputational Harm from Third-Party Price Gouging