Need to cut costs, improve predictability of spending, or achieve better outcomes?
Check out the ACC Value Champions for ideas and inspiration. These resources and workshops will help you and your department hone skills in driving value in legal spending.
Here are just a few of the ways you can improve the value of legal spending:
- Conduct data analytics to understand drivers of spend
- Send the right work to the right resource, internally and externally
- Converge law firms into a preferred panel
- Implement value-based fees
- Drive process improvement internally
- Implement knowledge management systems
- Leverage technology
- Use metrics to measure and drive performance against targets
Already implementing successful innovations and efficiencies? Become a Value Champion!
If you have innovated to improve the value of legal services you can submit a nomination to be recognized as a Value Champion (2023 nomination period soon to be announced).
The ACC Value Champions program spotlights successful law department value initiatives and collaborations between clients and their legal service providers. The Champions utilize value-focused management practices to cut spending, improve budget predictability and achieve better outcomes. They represent varied industries and departments/firms of many sizes and employ an array of value levers. For ideas and inspiration, visit our Meet the Champions page to learn how their great results were achieved.