DEI Committee Leadership
- Constantine Athanas, Co-Chair, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, DAVIS Construction
- Veronique Staco, Co-Chair, In-House Counsel, MPR Associates
The DEI Committee is composed of three related yet distinct subcommittees:
- Advocates & Allies Subcommittee
- Leadership Development Subcommittee
- Programming Subcommittee
Advocates & Allies Subcommittee
Support the DEI Committee through active affiliation and engagement, cultivating and strengthening alliances with historically disadvantaged and underserved communities in ways that advance or promote diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts in the legal profession.
- Elizabeth Jones, Co-Chair, Compliance Director, Cambridge International Systems
- Tina Rao, Co-Chair, Assistant General Counsel - Contracts, NRECA
- Hannah M. Breshin, VP, Deputy General Counsel, CACI
- Patrick Chaing, Associate General Counsel, Sallie Mae
- Jeniffer M. De Jesus Roberts, VP. Enterprise Risk & Resilience, Booz, Allen Hamilton
- Kecia B. Lewis, Senior Managing Associate General Counsel, Verizon
- Deborah Rochkind, Associate General Counsel, Amtrack
- Javier Rodriguez, Managing Director, Yahoo Spain
If you are interested in becoming a part of this subcommittee, send us an email to DEIAdvocatesandAllies@accnationalcapitalregion.com
Leadership Development Subcommittee
- Laura Jones, Co-Chair, Senior Director - Solutions & Commercial Law, Avaya
- Mona Mahoney, Co-Chair, General Counsel, M&T Realty Capital Corporation
- Angeline Chen, Principal, Cynefin
- Jackie Davis, Deputy General Counsel - Commercial & Global Business Operations, Atlassian
- Alex Gordon, Senior Counsel, Employment Affairs, The John Hopkins Health System Legal Department
- William (Buddy) Kinner, Deputy General Counsel, Assistant Corporate Secretary, The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc.
- Caroline Leary, General Counsel, Environmental Working Group
- Jesse Raben, Chief Operating Officer & General Counsel, American Insurance Trust/TRMS
- Richard Sexton, Senior Counsel, BAE Systems
- Merve Williams, Deputy General Counsel, North America, WTW
Mission Statement - Serve as a resource for lawyers to allow them to take info back to their companies.
- Shereefat Balogun, Co-Chair, Chief Legal and Compliance Counsel, Maryland SECU Credit Union
- Te-Mika Warner, Co-Chair, Senior Director & Deputy General Counsel, Fannie Mae
- Cindy Boyle, General Counsel, Employment, Willis Towers Watson
- Geralda Jean, General Counsel, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Rhonda Lees, Vice President, Senior Counsel, American Bankers Association
- Ellen Rice, Assistant General Counsel, Celonis, Inc.
- Matt Seiler, Vice President, General Counsel, National Community Pharmacists Association
Interested in Volunteering?
Interested in joining the programming committee and helping in-house attorneys make an impact on DEI at their companies? Email DEIprogramming@accnationalregion.com