The ACC NCR DEI Allies & Advocates Subcommittee supports the Chapter's DEI efforts through active affiliation and engagement. We strive to cultivate and strengthen alliances with underrepresented, disadvantaged, and underserved communities in ways that advance or promote diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts in the legal profession. is committed to increasing the visibility of the chapter’s affinity groups and assisting with the expansion of affinity group activities. Our current groups are:
- Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Affinity Group
- Accessibility Affinity Group: Legal professionals with visible and invisible disabilities
- Black & African American Affinity Group
- Café con Leche Affinity Group: Hispanic/Latinx in-house counsel
- LGBTQ+ Affinity Group
- Young Lawyers Affinity Group: Generation Z, Generation Y and late Generation X
Click on Upcoming Events for their networking and other events.
Interested in one or more new groups? The Allies & Advocates Subcommittee is here to help you organize and create one! The great news – It takes little time, and the process is simple to invite members to come together and connect! To express your interest in getting an affinity group get started, please email email@example.com.