Did you know that you can test ACC resources for 30 days at no cost? Simply follow this LINK to the trial membership form. You have nothing to lose and much to gain, so don't delay!
Editing Your Membership Profile (Link to video 1:14)
- You can edit your membership profile by going to MyACC and going to My Profile & Preferences. From here, you can update your photo, LinkedIn information, network settings, and basic demographic information.
ACC Chapters (Link to video 1:42)
- Many of ACC activities are organized through our local chapters, which are led by volunteers who are in-house lawyers just like you and have decided at some point to get more involved and contribute to the vision and the work of ACC in their local communities. We have 60 chapters worldwide, and based on the address that you provided, you will be linked to the chapter closest to you. If you need to update your chapter, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACC Legal Resources (Link to video 4:29)
- ACC’s online library offers thousands of resources on a wide range of topics, to help members and their legal department to be effective, recognized, and successful in their role. More importantly these resources are "For in-house counsel, by in-house counsel," meaning that whether we develop the materials ourselves, or if we work with third parties, our resources are conceived to meet the needs of in-house counsel. To access ACC Legal Resources, click here.
ACC Newsstand (Link to video 7:25)
- ACC has partnered with Lexology to provide the ACC Newsstand. This is a customizable feed that helps stay up to date with the latest trends and news related to your specific jurisdiction and practice. You can find more detailed information about signing up for ACC Newsstand here.
ACC Education/CLE/CPDs (Link to video 9:10)
- ACC offers several free CLE/CPDs and on-demand courses. You can find more information about our program offerings via this page.
ACC Legal Operations Maturity Model (Link to video 11:08)
- ACC also services and materials related for training and support of Legal Operations professionals. One of ACCs most utilized resources is the Legal Operations Maturity Model, and you can download a copy of the report via this link.
ACC Benchmarking Services/2023 CLO Survey (Link to video 13:36)
- ACC also offers several Benchmarking services and reports. One of our most highly read reports is the CLO Survey. You can find out more about our 2023 CLO survey via this page.
ACC Networks (Link to video 16:17)
- ACC Networks offer a variety of ways to connect with others in the in-house community. When you sign up for a network, you will gain access to that networks forums, and be sent regular communications from the network.