The purpose of the ACC New York City Diversity Group is to facilitate members’ development of plans, strategies and initiatives that increase diversity and the involvement of diverse individuals at all levels of our Association and the legal profession.
ACC New York City is committed to supporting and promoting both diversity and inclusion within the legal community, based on the following:
• the belief that diversity and inclusion improve the quality of our work and workplaces;
• respect for individual differences;
• interest in involving diverse and non-diverse practitioners in meaningful dialogues about diversity and inclusion
• the belief that every practitioner has relevant experiences and insights from which others will benefit; and
• the benefits of law practitioners becoming more culturally aware in a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Chapter members heard from an expert panel on Algorithmic Decision-Making in the Workplace (NYC): Ensuring Compliance and Enhancing Inclusiveness & Diversity in 2023 on February 7, 2023 at Storico.