2021 Diversity Scholarship
The Association of Corporate Counsel Houston Chapter is soliciting applicants for its 2021 Diversity Scholarship. Twelve (12) scholarships in the amount of $5000 will be awarded. Scholarship requirements are:
- Enrollment at one of the Houston-area law schools;
- Diverse status as a racial minority;
- Academic accomplishment (i.e., official transcript, calculated GPA and overall ranking);
- Resume; and
- Essay limited to 500 words that includes:
- an introductory paragraph about yourself,
- a paragraph discussing financial need, and
- a paragraph about the importance of diversity in the legal profession.
ACC Houston will now directly accept the scholarship applications from students. Please send completed application and accompanying documents as listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 713-305-4269 or by email to email@example.com.
ACC Diversity Committee Chair
Special thank you to our
2021 Diversity Champions