ACC Australia provides members with every opportunity to fulfill their career goals. Readily available to members are a range of benefits and services which will make achieving career success as easy as possible. These include:
- The Career Centre: the premier job search resource to connect our in-house community with career opportunities. This resource will allow you to both apply for positions and advertise and recruit for vacant positions.
- Regular and informative professional development events including CPD seminars, In-House Counsel Days and the In-House Legal National Conference
- The opportunity to become involved with the ACC Australia Mentoring Program as either a mentee or mentor
- Clerkships for law students, which are a key stepping stone into the legal industry. ACC Australia and The Learned Crew have partnered together to offer both summer and winter in-house clerkship programs to in-house legal teams, which include an in-built practical in-house training component for the law students so they are ready to hit the ground running with your team. If you are interested in hosting a law student clerk in your in-house legal team click here.
- The ACC Student Handbook includes a series of profiles of in-house lawyers in Australia, tracing their career pathways since graduation and highlighting the career decisions that have led to their in-house career.
- ACC Australia offers a range of programs to support educational and professional development needs, as well as foster networking opportunities across a range of special interest groups.