We have a proud history of offering quality mentoring experiences for ACC Australia members. Our first mentoring program was piloted in Victoria in 2006, and has grown in quality, resources and participation numbers every year since.
The Future Leaders Mentoring Program will help you connect with a new network, develop a new level of thinking and learn and share ideas, challenges and experiences with someone hungry to explore and develop.
ACC Australia offers one Future Leaders Mentoring Programs each year running from early February to late November.
The application form is designed to match mentors and mentees based on ideal location, experience level, speciality and professional development needs. Once matched, the relationship takes on a life of its own, and our Mentoring Program Facilitator guides you to keep you curious, motivated and achieving your goals.
We offer a resource library full of information, videos and templates to help you get the most out of the experience. There are also events planned to further enhance your experience of the program.
Could this program be exactly what you’re looking for?
You are the ideal mentee candidate for our Mentoring Program if:
- You are driven to take your in-house legal career to a new level
- You have the gut feeling that there’s more in you, but you’re not quite sure how to realise that potential
- You are keen to be challenged to move out of your comfort zone and discover what you are truly capable of
- You would like to have someone a step or two ahead of you in their career as a neutral sounding board to discuss your challenges and aspirations
You are the ideal mentor candidate for our Mentoring Program if:
- You have a proven track record as an in-house lawyer of at least five years
- You are ready to give back to your profession through helping an aspiring in-house counsel on the path to where you now are
- You want to keep your knowledge base fresh and continually challenged
- You are keen to master a new level of leadership impact
Mentoring is an age-old tradition of passing on knowledge, experience and wisdom. However, contemporary mentoring is a two-way beneficial relationship where mentors develop as they develop mentees.
Questions? Email the Program Facilitator, Karina Butera at firstname.lastname@example.org
|The Future Leaders Mentoring Program is proudly sponsored by Orbit Legal providing the legal resources you need, when you need them, without the expense when you don't.|