The Michigan Chapter has been a part of ACC since 1983. Its membership has grown from an initial group of about 35 to more than 600 attorneys serving as General Counsel, Assistant General Counsel and Corporate Counsel to automotive companies, financial institutions, health care providers, utilities, retailers, science and technology companies, educational institutions, and the like located throughout the state of Michigan. The Chapter maintains an active board of directors and officers that are elected annually by its membership.
The Chapter's major offerings include continuing legal education, opportunities to network with other in-house attorneys, and advocacy on behalf of the profession.
The Chapter's Scholarship provides scholarships to outstanding students at four Michigan law schools.
LOOKING FOR WAYS TO GET INVOLVED IN THE MICHIGAN CHAPTER OF ACC?
Do you have an interest in serving on the Board of Directors in the future? Contact Chapter President: Rob Fine to explore all the ways you can become a part of the ACC Michigan leadership.
Our chapter has several working committees and all would welcome your help.
- The membership committee manages membership recruitment, retention, and engagement efforts for the chapter.
- The program committee plans and develops substantive and networking programs held on a monthly basis. Our committee co-chairs are:
- The pro bono committee organizes the chapter's pro bono and community outreach efforts. Our committee co-chairs are:
- The scholarship committee provides scholarships for one student to each of the five Michigan Law Schools. The scholarship chair is:
- The golf outing committee plans our annual primary fundraising event and annual meeting. Our committee chair:
- The West Michigan committee focuses on growing and expanding ACC MI's presence on the west side of the state.
- The communication committee is responsible for the development, coordination, and production of all Chapter communications. Our committee chair is:
If you would like more information regarding committees please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not receiving email communications from ACC Michigan? Please contact email@example.com