Launched in December 2017 in Bengaluru, the India Corporate Counsel Forum serves as a peer-to-peer discussion platform on important regulatory developments impacting legal departments in India and beyond, and what these mean for in-house counsel on a day-to-day basis.
The India Corporate Counsel Forum is geared towards senior in-house counsel and will cover matters, including compliance, corporate governance, intellectual property, contracts, data privacy and protection, commercial, competition law, antitrust issues, labor regulations, and M&A.
- To host four Roundtables per year in the Bengaluru region, held under Chatham House Rule.
- To serve as a key resource for its members to exchange valuable information, forms and practical approaches to pan-Asian legal issues.
- To act as a center of excellence within the ACC India Networking Group and promote the development of best practices in the areas covered by the Forum.
- To foster the professional development of its members through education and networking opportunities.
- To expand the expert network to the Mumbai/Pune and New Delhi/Gurgaon regions.
Steering committee members
- Kavitha Gupta, CIPP/A, Senior Corporate Counsel - India and South Asia, Juniper Networks
- V. Rajesh Kumar, Group Manager -- Data Privacy Office, Infosys
To join the India Corporate Counsel Forum you must be a member of the Association of Corporate Counsel, please email [email protected] with any questions, pending approval by the Steering Committee.