If you were to read the bios of each of the women pictured above, you would see that they come from vastly different life experiences.
One woman is a CEO and an experienced legal practitioner, another is a vocal coach who has faced and overcome cancer more than once, while another, is a Senior Legal Adviser to the ACT Attorney General. One of these women is the Chief Operating Officer for the Australian Federal Police, another was invited to Richard Branson’s Necker Island to discuss ‘humanity at work’ and the sixth woman is one of Australia’s foremost authorities as a practitioner in the field of positive psychology. So, what do they all have in common?
The common thread shared between all six women is that they know what they are worth, they know how to ask for what they deserve, AND they will each be speaking at various Women in The House (WiTH) events over the coming two months sharing their take on:
- Why is it that women outnumber men in legal roles in the early career stage, yet men outnumber women in the executive ranks?
- What methods of benchmarking exist to help you develop a clear sense of your personal point of difference and professional worth?
- What are the best ways to establish a reputation as valued talent so that you will avoid being leap-frogged by your peers?
Lisa Lockland-Bell, Stephanie Noon, Kemi Nekvapil, Sue Bird, Amy Kilpatrick and Joanne Rees will each encourage the sharing of experiences and provide tips on what to do, and more importantly, what not to do to avoid career stagnation and attain the recognition and income you deserve.
It’s quite fitting that our first Women in The House events for 2020 all kick off within a couple of weeks of International Women’s Day, so we invite all our members, both female and male, to join us for this luncheon series. It's set to be a sell-out series, so get in before its too late!
- Adelaide, 25th February, featuring Stephanie Noon - BOOK NOW
- Perth, 28th February, featuring Kemi Nekvapil - BOOK NOW
- ACT, 5th March, featuring Sue Bird, Amy Kilpatrick and Joanne Rees - BOOK NOW
- Brisbane, 12th March, featuring Lisa Lockland-Bell - BOOK NOW
- Melbourne, 18th March , featuring Kemi Nekvapil - BOOK NOW
- Sydney, 24th March, featuring Kemi Nekvapil - BOOK NOW
Top Left: Lisa Lockland-Bell, Vocal Coach, Mentor, Personal Empowerment Leader, QLD WiTH event
Top Middle: Stephanie Noon, Professional Accredited Coach, SA WiTH event
Top Right: Kemi Nekvapil, ICF credentialed executive and personal coach, VIC, NSW and WA WiTH events
Bottom Left: Sue Bird, COO Australian Federal Police, ACT WiTH event
Bottom Middle: Amy Kilpatrick, Senior Legal Adviser for the Attorney-General office, ACT WiTH event
Bottom Right: Joanne Rees, CEO/Founder, Allygroup, ACT WiTH event