Alex and Elliot discuss the recently released 2020 ACC Legal Operations Maturity Benchmarking Report, including:
- What type of companies and legal operations departments are represented in the report;
- What competencies are included in the ACC's legal operations maturity model and how the model compares to CLOC's equivalent model;
- What the report identifies to be the competencies with the highest and lowest average maturities across all responding companies;
- How the overall maturity of legal operations departments correlates with organisational size and scale;
- Which industries have organisations with higher legal operations maturity, and potential reasons for the reported results;
- How particular competencies are defined and the average rating of all companies in those competencies;
- Whether the research behind the report is measuring true operational maturity and, if not, what else it might be measuring.
Click here to listen to the podcast.