The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Australia is delighted to announce the ACC In-house Certification Program is returning to Australia in March 2021. Having been delivered in Australia in 2019 and earlier this year, we’re delighted to be bringing this industry leading in-house qualification back to Australia. The ACC in-house certification program draws on the collective knowledge and experience of ACC’s global membership and covers the core competencies that are applied by in-house counsel in Australia and abroad.
The virtual program will be delivered across 8 afternoon/evening study blocks across a 2-week period. This program design enables program participants to combine the course with home and work commitments, while also maximising the opportunity for participants to collaborate and engage with their fellow program participants.
The course includes a breakdown of the following:
- Translating legal knowledge into business solutions that meet client expectations.
- Building the emotional intelligence and people management skills necessary for navigating the unique culture of their organisation.
- Deploying value-based policies, along with effective employee training, to help protect their organisation from legal liability.
- Implementing tech-forward processes that can take their legal operations to a new level of efficiency.
- Contributing to financial decision-making and strategic planning, both on the law department level and across the organisation.
- Articulating, as well as demonstrating, the value of the law department.
Click here to view the full program schedule.
The program’s 24 curriculum hours targets three competency areas: Stakeholder Relations, Department Management, and Legal Services. The program includes live instruction, hands-on project and team work experience, and concludes with a final assessment to earn the unique In-House Counsel Certification.
|When:||Monday, March 1 – Thursday, March 11, 2021,
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEST – Monday through Thursday, evenings for two weeks
|Where:||Delivered online via our certification portal.|
|Cost:||ACC Australia members can access the early bird rate of $1,650.00 including GST until December 23, 2020|
|Registration:||Course numbers are limited so register now to secure your place today.|
Contact ACC Australia for more information, on 1300 558550 or email@example.com