Tell us about the realities of working in-house
Each year, ACC Australia surveys members to gain insight into consistent and emerging challenges, working conditions and practices within in-house legal departments.
The ACC Australia Trends Survey examines the practices, trends and changes in the in-house legal profession. ACC Australia has developed this report with the support of our Corporate Alliance Partners.
The 2021 survey focused on the following key areas:
- Work-life balance as an in-house lawyer
- How Covid has affected your legal team
- What legal tech your organisation has implemented or would like to
- Direct briefing
- 2019 In-house Trends Report
- 2018 In-house Trends Report
- 2017 In-house Trends Report
- 2016 In-house Trends Survey
Please note, archived Trends Survey's are only made available to ACC Australia full members. You must be logged into the website to access the report.
2021 ACC Australia Trends Survey Promotion Terms and Conditions