2022 Registration Rates
Registration fees for the 2022 ACC Corporate Counsel University® (CCU) include sessions (June 19-21), breakfasts (June 20 & 21), lunches (June 20 & 21), networking receptions (June 19 & 20), and written materials. They do not include travel expenses, hotel accommodations, on-demand content, or dinners.
|ACC Member Rate
|March 15, 2022
|June 16, 2022
|June 21, 2022
|Day Pass (Monday, June 20 or Tuesday, June 21)**
|June 21, 2022
- All deadlines occur on set date at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
- *Nonmember rate includes one year of ACC membership (US$399; membership eligibility rules apply). ACC membership and meeting registration will be confirmed pending approval of eligibility.
- **Limit one day pass per registrant. Day Pass registrants must be eligible for ACC membership; ACC membership not included.
- Registering with a credit? Request assistance from an ACC staff member who can register you and apply your credit.
Hotel & Travel
ACC is holding a block of rooms at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel, 611 Commerce Street, Nashville, TN (+1 615-255-8400) from US$269.00/night plus tax for attendees of CCU 2022. As long as there is still availability in our block, you must book your room by June 3, 2022 (11:59 PM, Central Time) in order to receive the ACC group rate.
Rate for CCU Attendees:
From US$269.00/night plus tax (single/double)
June 3, 2022, 11:59 PM CT
To Make Your Reservation:
You MUST be a confirmed attendee of CCU 2022 in order to make your reservation at the host hotel and receive the ACC negotiated rate. Please reserve your room through your registration statement.
Hotel room cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation policy.
ACC reserves the right to:
- Release meeting registration lists to hotels within the ACC block for the sole purpose of a sleeping room audit; and
- Access guest reservation information pertaining to guests who have reserved rooms at the hotel as part of the room block
The Renaissance Nashville Hotel is approximately 20 minutes (9.5 miles) from the Nashville International Airport (BNA).
Things to Do In and Around Nashville:
View a list of popular area attractions and things to do here.
If you have any questions regarding your hotel reservation, please contact the Renaissance directly at +1 615-255-8400.
Any company registering two or more attendees will receive a group discount of US$50 off of each registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and further instructions.
- Payment for a minimum of two registrations must be received at one time in order to qualify for the group rate.
- Registrations must be submitted at the same time to receive the discount.
- Group discount cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- No retroactive group rates will be given.
- If you already have a group registration for your organization and would like to add additional registrants; if paying for your group via check or wire transfer; or if you need additional support with group registrations, please email email@example.com and we can assist you.
Make the case to attend. Download the justification toolkit
Registrations are not considered confirmed until payment is processed. Please do not consider your registration complete until you have received the confirmation email.
If you are an ACC member, after registering for CCU, you will receive a written registration confirmation by email.
If you are a nonmember, after registering for CCU, you will receive a written acknowledgement of receipt of your registration by email, followed by a registration confirmation after your eligibility has been approved. Please allow 24-48 hours after submission for eligibility approval.
Registration cancellations must be received in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations cannot be cancelled over the phone. Cancellations for registrations processed at the nonmember rate will not be refunded the US$399 membership fee included with the registration. Registration cancellations will adhere to the cancellation policy dates below, without exception.
|Written cancellation received
|By May 18, 2022
|Full refund of monies paid, minus US$125 administrative fee
|From May 19 through June 1, 2022
|No refunds. 100 percent credit of monies paid applied to future ACC HQ education program*
|From June 2 through June 13, 2022
|No refunds. 50% credit of monies paid applied to future ACC HQ in-person education program*
|June 14, 2022 and after
|No refunds, no credits.
* Credit issued may be used towards the following ACC in-person educational programs: 2022 Annual Meeting, 2023 Xchange, or 2023 Corporate Counsel University. Credit may not be used towards any other educational programs not included on the above list. Credit may not be divided among programs and any remaining funds following credit application will be forfeited. Credit cannot be carried over to the following year. Credit may be transferred to an eligible attendee from the same organization, but written notification of transfer (via email@example.com) must be received from the original purchaser in order for the credit to be valid. Credit may not be used towards ACC membership dues. Credit will expire June 30, 2023.
Substitute attendees (from the same organization and eligible to attend) are always welcome. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Hardship Policy
ACC offers a limited number of full- and half-price discounts to CCU. Preference is given to ACC members who have already incurred the expense of membership dues. Application for hardship and granting of a hardship discount is limited to individuals who meet the criteria for program registration or attendance.
All requests for full- and half-price discounts will be kept confidential and all such determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis. Applicant should fill out this web form explaining the need for financial assistance and how attending this program will be helpful. The deadline to submit an application for this year's Corporate Counsel University is May 31, 2022.
Spouse/Guest Registration Policy
A guest is defined as a spouse or significant other, friend, or relative who is not a member of ACC, is not qualified to become a member, and does not work in an industry-related occupation. If you want to bring a guest, please provide their name where indicated on your meeting registration. Guests must check in at the registration desk onsite and will be issued a guest badge, which will allow access to the evening receptions ONLY. Guests may not attend any educational programs or other meal functions, or enter the exhibit area at any other time. The registration fee is US$100.00/guest (limit 1).
Participants with accommodation requests should note them on the registration form or contact ACC's Education & Meetings Department at email@example.com. Requests for accommodations should be sent as soon as you register, but no later than May 31, 2022, so that appropriate arrangements can be made.