Expand Your Network of In-house Peers
Invite your in-house friends and colleagues to become members of ACC. Share the knowledge of ACC’s resources and how being a member has helped advance your career.
With ACC membership, your in-house peers join the association's global network of over 45,000 in-house professionals, gain access to a robust online resource library, and receive discounts on world-class educational programming. Plus, you create new opportunities to engage with colleagues and share ideas.
- To receive credit for each new member or reinstated member, individuals must submit the online application and list their recruiter's name in the "How did you hear about ACC?" section. Select "Friend/Colleague" from the list and then enter the recruiter's name in the text box.
- Only ACC members in good standing and Chapter Administrators are eligible to participate in this campaign.
- All membership applications must be received between 1 March 7:00 am ET and 30 September 10:00 pm ET.
- The recruiter will be given credit once the membership application is approved according to ACC membership eligibility requirements.
How to Recruit a Member
The most effective way to engage potential members is to share how ACC makes a difference in your practice.
- Identify an in-house colleague (in your office or at another company) who is not a current member of ACC.
- Share your story about the value of ACC membership.
- Ask your colleague to sign up online and list your name under the "How did you hear about ACC?" section. Your colleague must select "Friend/Colleague" from the list and enter your name in the text box. Your name must be provided in the online application to receive recognition.
- Repeat with another colleague.
The Fine Print