The Perks - Share The Value, Get Rewarded!
Thank you for being a valued member of ACC. To show our appreciation for growing our incredible community, you can earn rewards for each new member you bring into the ACC family.
At the end of each month, we will recognize and reward members whose recruits have successfully joined ACC. Make sure you have downloaded the ACC365 member app and are following ACC’s official LinkedIn account so you don’t miss a thing!
Recruiters will receive the following tiered rewards based on the cumulative number of members they have referred to ACC between April 1 and September 30, 2023.
- Member recognition on the ACC website, ACC365 app and social media.
- A $5 digital amazon.com gift card
5+ Members (Rare Achievement):
Members who recruit five or more members will win a complimentary registration to the qualified event of their choosing. Registrations must be used for an event before 12/31/23.
ACC Annual Meeting
Australia National Conference
European Annual Conference
ACC Global General Counsel Summit (must be eligible)
The ACC Chapter that cumulatively recruits the most members during the campaign will be granted one complimentary registration for one of the above listed events.
How to Participate
The most effective way to engage potential members is to share how ACC makes a difference in your practice.
- Identify an in-house colleague (in your office or at another company) who is not a current member of ACC.
- Share your story about the value of ACC membership.
- Ask your colleague to sign up online with their discount code and list your name under the "How did you hear about ACC?" section. Your colleague must select "Friend/Colleague" from the list and enter your name in the text box. Your name must be provided in the online application to receive recognition.
- Tell more friends and colleagues!
Hosting a Chapter or Network event? Download the promotional flyer to incorporate into your event promotions.
- To receive credit for each new member or reinstated member, individuals must submit the online application and list their recruiter's name in the "How did you hear about ACC?" section. Select "Friend/Colleague" from the list and then enter the recruiter's name in the text box.
- Only ACC members in good standing and Chapter Administrators are eligible to participate in this campaign.
- All membership applications must be received between 1 April 12:00 am ET and 30 September 11:59 pm ET.
- The recruiter will be given credit once the membership application is approved according to ACC membership eligibility requirements.
The Fine Print