Overview (Program Summary)
ACC COLORADO PRESENTS THE 2023 ANNUAL WOMEN’S LUNCHEON
$20 MEMBERS | $40 NON-MEMBERS
Approved for Two (2) CLE CREDITS!
Self-Parking suggestions below.
“Life is like a game of chess. To win, you have to make a move.”
Join Crowell & Moring LLP for the annual ACC Colorado Women’s Luncheon at The Rally Hotel.
Designed for an exchange of “tested game plans” of Colorado legal leaders, this program will leave you with concrete tactics
to plan your legal career with the passion, discipline, and strategy of a championship chess player.
11:30am Registration & Buffet Lunch
12:10pm Protect The Queen Panel:
12:30pm The Queen’s Perspective & Strategy:
- Setting and Attaining Short and Long-Term Goals (Think Three Moves Ahead)
- Priorities and Strategies to Protect the Queen
- Strategy or Luck? Develop, Revisit, and Revise with every Opportunity, Challenge, and Career Transition
12:40pm The Queen’s Focus on Relationships, Connections, and Networking:
- Intentionally Seeking Mentors and Sponsors at Every Career Level
- How the Quality of Kindness Helps with Future Opportunities
1:00pm The Queen’s Leverage Skills:
- Developing Skills and Experience (People, Management, Vision, Motivational)
- Making All the Right Moves (Intentional Routines and Practices)
- Highlighting and Sharing Accomplishments
1:10 pm The Queen Seizes Opportunities:
- Recognizing and Seizing Opportunities (Stretch Yourself)
- Smart Money Moves
- Cultivating Resilience and Making Sacrifices (Lay Down Your Pawns)
1:20 pm The Queen Communicates with Finesse:
- Effective Communication, Negotiation and Advocacy
- Self-Advocacy and Asking for Help
1:30pm Closing Remarks & Conclusion
On-your-own paid parking will be available in local lots and metered street spaces.
(Paid on-street parking is required from Monday - Saturday.)
Union Station is just three blocks south of The Rally Hotel.