This sample report provides the user with a mechanism to show how patents in a portfolio are analyzed and rated based on the criteria outlined below. Ultimately this tool will help provide information needed to determine patent renewal.
- Enforceability - Likelihood that the claims can be enforced on potential commercial products and services that may be implementing the underlying technology of the patent.
- Infringement Detectability - Likelihood of detectability of infringement from publicly available information or other means
- Market Relevance - Commercial Scope of the patented invention
- Cost of Evidence - Cost of procuring evidence to determine infringement
- Priority of the invention with respect to the technology existing at the time of filing