2021 Benchmarking Reports Review All Reports Survey Highlights Legal Operations Survey Highlights
ACC and Empsight present a suite of 15 compensation benchmarking reports that provide legal department leaders and human resources professionals with unrivaled salary and other compensation data covering a vast array of in-house positions and company sizes. Learn more about the ACC/Empsight Law Department Compensation Survey participation guidelines and how we ensure data confidentiality.
- Large Company Edition — Companies with revenues of US $3 billion and above. Compensation data on 83 positions.
- Mid-Size Company Edition — Legal departments with up to 10 lawyers in companies with revenues ranging from US $750 million to US $5 billion.
- Small Company Edition — Companies with up to US $2 billion in revenue (52 percent of participants have a revenue below US $1 billion).
Single Job Title Reports
- Chief Legal Officer – Single Lawyer Environment
- Chief Legal Officer / General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
- Deputy General Counsel
- Associate General Counsel – Business Line / Legal Specialty
- Director Managing Attorney
- Senior Attorney
- Intermediate Attorney
- Associate Attorney
- Legal Operations Professionals (multiple positions)
- Senior Paralegal
- Executive Assistant to the General Counsel