Virtual Event |
Overview (Program Summary)
Join us to hear Special Counsel in Workplace Relations Tim Greenall review and discuss the recent IR Reforms. In this exclusive ACC event, Tim has prepared a presentation that takes you through these changes, will provide useful and easy-to-understand insights on how the reforms are likely to be implemented and the key points you need to know in running your business in 2023 and going forward.
Some of the topics Tim will cover in this exclusive ACC event are:
- New objectives in Fair Work legislation and Modern Awards
- Prohibiting pay secrecy clauses
- Prohibition from sexual harassment
- Enforceable right to request flexible work arrangements and extend unpaid parental leave
- Limiting the use of fixed term contracts
- Multi-Employer Bargaining
- Single-enterprise Agreements
- Single Interest Employer Authorisation
- Changes to role of Fair Work Commission in Bargaining Disputes
- Changes to Enterprise Agreement Making Process
- Changes to Enterprise Agreement Approval Process; and
- Zombie Agreements entered into pre-2009 but still in use
Tim Greenall, Special Counsel in Workplace Relations
Drawing on over 30 years of experience, Tim is known for providing pragmatic and strategic workplace relations advice to his employer clients who operate across the retail, manufacturing, professional services and education sectors.
*Competitor Exclusion – ACC Australia Partners may request that representative/s of a competitor organisation/s registered for the event be excluded, and ACC Australia reserves the right to make the final decision as to whether a registration is rejected. As a guide, a competitor organisation could be defined as a rival organisation of similar size to the host Corporate Partner, with an established practice, product or service in the area being showcased by the Corporate Partners at the event. Please provide a brief statement as to why you have deemed an organisation to be a competitor, in support of any request to ACC Australia to reject a registration.
*Please note this is a members only event.