Overview (Program Summary)
As our work world and organizations have evolved due to COVID and other changes, learn about the current best practices in ADR and the evolving landscape of dispute resolutions. Experienced in-house counsel and ADR professional will offer valuable tips and insights during this timely webinar.
All In-house lawyers need to ask a variety of questions when handling litigation:
- Should the company seek to resolve the claim or litigate through trial? What are the costs?
- What role do your internal stakeholders play, including business leaders, executives and even the Board?
- How do you get internal buy-in and facilitate trust in an ADR process?
- How do you select the right counsel and the right neutral?
- What types of ADR could benefit your case?
- How has ADR changed as a result of our new organizational reality post-COVID?
Navigating disputes can be a very winding thoroughfare but, ultimately, you are the driver and can help your company obtain the best outcomes. Answering some key questions will lead you to the best options to resolve disputes.
Register below. Dial-in credentials will be provided to registrants within 24 hours of the webinar.
Photography Permission: Your registration and attendance at this event, whether virtually or in-person, indicates your consent to be photographed and/or filmed and your consent to the use of your image, without payment of any kind, for use in program(s) and for other promotional/editorial activities of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Northeast and for future use in any and all media, now known or hereafter created.