March 24, 2023 | 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
Offices of Mintz Levin
One Financial Center
Boston, MA 02111
Overview (Program Summary)
CLINIC-IN-A-BOX® PROGRAM – PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS FOR NONPROFITS
Use your business skills to provide pro bono while earning CLE credit!
- 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. — Breakfast and Introductions
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. — Receive training on privacy and data security considerations for nonprofits. Obtain CLE credit for the training portion of the clinic.
- 10:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. — Break
- 10:55 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. — Meet with representatives of a nonprofit organization to review their privacy and data security policies, and provide guidance on any related challenges. Receive support from the attorney trainers, as needed, who will remain on hand throughout the clinic.
Professional liability coverage is provided for all participating attorneys.
We are no longer soliciting volunteers for this program - a big THANK YOU to all those who offered to lend a hand!
Questions? Contact ACC Northeast Executive Director, Julie Duffy.
Julie Duffy, Executive Director
- ACC Northeast
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Lawyers Clearinghouse
- Corporate Pro Bono