Overview (Program Summary)
Our panelists will brief in-house attorneys on a variety of hot topics related to the following practice areas.
• Ever-changing restrictive covenant law in Illinois and beyond
• BIPA: Where biometric privacy litigation has been and where it’s headed
• Tricky leave issues in a remote or hybrid work environment
• Union organizing and other hot topics under the Biden NLRB
• Criminal convictions, background checks and employment decisions under Illinois law and the FCRA
• Local sick pay laws + VESSA update
• Illinois’ equal pay reporting requirements – an update
Tina Bengs, Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins
Jennifer Colvin, Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins
Michael Cramer, Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins
Norma Manjarrez, Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins
Marlén Cortez Morris, Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins
Tobias Schlueter, Office Managing Shareholder
Harry Secaras, Shareholder, Ogletree Deakins
By registering, you agree that your name and email address will be provided for one-time use to the Sponsor (for virtual meeting management).
Logon to be provided to registrants with confirmation.
Participants seeking MCLE credit must participate for the entire program, provide their IL Bar number during registration and attend via the platform versus by phone dial-in.