Windows on Minnesota, IDS Center
710 S Marquette Ave, 50th floor
Minneapolis, MN, USA 55402
Overview (Program Summary)
We are pleased to announce this year’s lineup of the ten educational programs slated for the 11th Annual ACC MN In-House Counsel Conference. Earn up to 7 CLE credits while reconnecting with colleagues on Thursday, June 16, 2022, at Windows on Minnesota in the IDS Center in Minneapolis.
- Antitrust Issues in Hiring and Compensation Decisions
- Business, Politics, Trade and Regulation in 2022
- Complex and Multi-jurisdictional IP Litigation
- DEI Issues in a Hybrid Workplace - Elimination of Bias program
- Environmental Considerations in M&A Transactions
- From Board Room to Court Room: Managing the Risks of Fiduciary Duties
- Land of 10,000 Ethical Issues - Ethics program
- Leveraging Social Media Against Claims, from First Report to Jury Selection
- Litigation Lightning Round: 12 Cases Business Attorneys Should Know
- Post-Closing Integration Considerations: Failing to Plan or Planning to Fail?
BONUS #1: Validated parking will be provided for the IDS Center Parking Ramp.
BONUS #2: Arrive in time for breakfast and receive an early-bird gift.
BONUS #3: You can sit for a professional headshot, free of charge, during the conference. (Time slot reservation recommended.)
BONUS #4: Stay for the reception and be eligible for prize giveaways.
Registration is open to all in-house counsel. Program admission is a bargain for all attendees:
- $99 for ACC members
- $199 for non-members
Thanks to our ten presenting 2022 Conference sponsors:
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Bowman and Brooke LLP
- Carlson Caspers
- Greene Espel PLLP
- Lathrop GPM
- Maslon LLP
- Robins Kaplan LLP
- Walker Morris
Register today for priority access to your preferred sessions. We can't wait to see you there!
Minnesota CLE credits for the Conference programs are pending.