Union League Club of Chicago, 65 West Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, IL, 60604
Overview (Program Summary)
Enhance your expertise with a full day of CLE programs tailored specifically to in-house counsel offering continuing legal education, professional development sessions, networking opportunities and social gatherings, including breakfast, lunch and a cocktail reception with appetizers. The all-day seminar will feature:
- Don't Get the Blues Over Ethics
- Post-Closing Integration Considerations: Failing to Plan or Planning to Fail?
- Best Practices and Strategic Considerations for Internal Investigations
- Understanding Gendered Communications to Combat Bias -- a.k.a. Can You Hear Me
- In-House Counsel’s Consumer Class Action Defense Checklist: Positioning Your Case for a Better Outcome
- Negotiation Hot Topics: What Lawyers Need to Know to Succeed
- What Now? Maximizing Outside Counsel in the Event of Litigation
- Employee Activism and the Modern Whistleblower – A New Era
- Inside the Complicated World of Digital Assets
- Taking Control of Your Own Success: Advice from the General Counsel
See the complete schedule here.
Please see the detailed list of speakers here
The 2022 Summit is an in-person only event. Discounted Parking is offered through the Club - both Valet and Self-Parking. Visit https://www.ulcc.org/.
The Union League Club or Chicago has a dress code. Smart Casual Attire is required throughout the Clubhouse and is defined as: A relaxed, well-dressed look. Smart Casual may include jeans, denim, and collar-less shirts. We will comply with mask, social distancing guidelines and/or other health and safety requirements that are in place on August 30, 2022. All attendees will be required to follow ULCC’s then current guidelines.
Standard rooms are offered at a daily group rate of $209.00 per room + 20% per night surcharge. Reservations are available by calling 1.800.443.0578 or Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference: ‘ACC Chicago’ for the group rate which expires August 8. Guests pay own charges. Please have credit card ready to give for guarantee.
ACC Chicago is an Approved Provider with the Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board of the Supreme Court of Illinois. The association will be seeking CLE credit for eight (8.0) hours with the State of Illinois including 2.0 (pending) for Professional Responsibility – DEI and Ethics. To receive MCLE credits with Illinois, an attendee must sign in at every session they attend and provide their IL Bar Number and email address.
Summit Registrations – Transfers and Cancellations
Transferability: Registrants will be permitted to transfer their registration to another person prior to Friday, August 26 at 5:00 pm. After that date and time, registration cannot be transferred.
Refunds and Cancellation: Registrants may cancel their registration, prior to Wednesday, August 24 at 5:00 pm, subject to a $10 administrative fee which will be deducted from the refund.