Overview (Program Summary)
Join us for a two-part webinar series on the COVID-19 employment issues facing businesses now and the steps businesses can take to minimize their exposure to liability.
Part 1 — Returning to In-Office Work: Key Employment Law Issues That Employers Should Consider Now
With all adults in the United States now eligible for the vaccine, businesses face the challenge of addressing employment issues involved in a return to the office. Businesses need to anticipate and protect against the litigation threats related to a return to in-office work. In this webinar, we will discuss:
• vaccine “dos and don’ts”;
• discrimination and accommodation issues related to vaccines and in-office work;
• COVID-19 screening, testing, and contact tracing;
• whether in-office masking and social distancing are still required;
• how to navigate conflicting federal, state, and local requirements; and
• frequently asked questions related to COVID-19 and in-office work.
By registering, you agree that your name and email address will be provided to the Sponsor for one-time use (for virtual meeting management).
Participants seeking MCLE credit must participate for the entire program, provide their IL Bar number during registration and attend via the platform and identify themselves by name and email.
Once registered, you will receive an email with a unique link to connect to the webinar.
Reminder: Distance learning courses should be attended in an educational setting that is free from distractions.