Overview (Program Summary)
The recent announcement of Federal Decree Law No. 33 of 2021 amending the UAE Labour Law may reflect a significant shift in the UAE’s employment law landscape - and much has been made of the “ground-breaking” nature of the Decree, and as always, the details are important.
Join us for a fireside chat where Liz Williamson, Accenture and Jonathan P. Noble, Amereller will discuss what is known about the decree and other important topics in the employment law landscape across the region including:
● Flexible working models for the private sector
● Anti-discrimination and gender equality in the workplace
● Compassionate leave, maternity and paternity leave
● Employment termination, disputes and retention of talent
● Navigating the return to the office and vaccine mandates.
Please submit your questions in advance of the session and you will have an opportunity to raise questions during the session too.