Overview (Program Summary)
A primer on the most current thoughts on dispute resolution, from a corporate and employment litigator's perspective; including a review of such issues as:
• The mindset of dispute avoidance and rapid resolution;
• The Top 5 Most Valuable Contract Clauses to limit litigation costs;
• Internal policies to isolate and "cool" disputes;
• Mandatory court procedures and understanding the lifecycle of a lawsuit; and
• Lessons from attorneys who take a "resolve first; litigate last" approach.
Julian Neiser and Travis Knobbe, Spilman Thomas & Battle and Gina Atwood, Harsco Corporation