Overview (Program Summary)
Join us to discuss emerging trends in corporate legal teams in the GCC and explore practical tools for measuring and demonstrating value. With constant pressure “to do more for less” and improve operational efficiency, in-house lawyers need to carefully evaluate their processes and demonstrate tangible value to the business.
This program constitutes a module of the ACC's in-house certification program (ICC), an intensive program designed to help in-house attorneys become proficient in the essential skills identified as critical to an in-house legal career and in assisting legal teams in positioning themselves as indispensable to their corporate client.
LexisNexis will share the latest global and Middle East research on how in-house lawyers currently measure value, including service level agreements, post-deal debriefs, internal surveys, and quantifying risks avoided and share case studies and best practice.
Overview of ACC / LexisNexis survey results:
• What is keeping in-house lawyers awake at night?
• What are the top priorities over the next 12 months?
• What tools and resources are in-house legal teams investing in?
• Reviewing operations and identifying paint points
• Using metrics and defining purpose
This session will be hosted & presented by Hussain Hadi, head of publishing at LexisNexis Middle East and he will be joined by the following panellists:
• Ashraf Ibrahim, head of legal department and corporate secretary at Trust International Insurance & Reinsurance Co
• Faris Hadi, general counsel, Ithra Dubai