Overview (Program Summary)
June 30, 2020
Noon (Central Time)
“Class Actions in the Age of COVID-19”
Laffey, Leitner & Goode LLC
Format: 1-Hour Webinar
Presenters: Mark M. Leitner
Joseph S. Goode
John W. Halpin
Questions: Moderated at End by ACC-Wisconsin Representative
- Fed. R. Civ. P. 23 Fundamentals.
- COVID-19 Legal Exposure for Wisconsin Businesses.
- Offices Environments.
- Manufacturing and Warehouse Environments.
- Invited Guests and Members of the Public.
- Mitigation Tactics to Avoid COVID-19 Claims.
- Causation and COVID-19: The Perfect Defense?
- Workers Compensation as a Means to Limit Coronavirus Claims.
- Insurance Solutions.
- CGL Coverage.
- Business Interruption Class Actions.
What to Do When Confronted with a Class Action over COVID-19.