Overview (Program Summary)
- With a reported one in five insured deals resulting in a claim, what are the impacts to the deal timeline and pricing of shifting risk to an insurer?
- With an estimated 45% of private NA M&A deals from $25M to $10B using R&W insurance, what are the pros and cons from both Buyer/Investor and Seller perspectives?
- What is being seen with respect to the frequency and size of R&W insurance claims?
- What types of breaches are occurring most often? Are certain breaches more likely to result in significant loss?
- Are claims being paid? What is the claim resolution process like? How long does this take?
- How are losses quantified? What data and information should be retained? What if there is a dispute with the carrier?
- What if the breach was caused by fraud? Is there litigation risk? Can the deal be restructured?
Elisa L. Davis, Associate General Counsel and Assistant Secretary, Adtalem Global Education
Jennifer Drake, Vice President, Aon M&A and Transaction Solutions
Jordan Kraner, Principal, Charles River Associates, Forensic Services
Thomas A. Marrinson, Partner, ReedSmith LLP
Ken Mathieu, Vice-President, Charles River Associates, Forensic Services
Charulata Shah, General Counsel, Rocketmiles, a Booking Holdings company
By registering, you agree that your name and email address will be provided for one-time use to the Sponsor (for virtual meeting management).
NOTE! If the checkout site indicates there is no CLE credit, that is because the Chapter is administering the credit, not global ACC. Please do provide your Illinois ADRC number in the appropriate field if you want credit.
Once registered, you will receive an email with a unique link to connect to the webinar.