Level 9, 200 St Georges Tce
Perth, Western Australia, 6000
Overview (Program Summary)
ACC Australia and Mason Ledger have partnered to host a CPD panel discussion titled “In-house legal teams – getting more value from your law firms”.
In a legal world that is evolving more rapidly than ever before, the panel will explore how in-house legal teams are managing their legal spend and measuring law firm performance, the emergence of new pricing models, and the impact of New Law on local and international markets.
The speakers include:
- Alistair Morgan – General Counsel – Australia & Asia – Omni Bridgeway
- Maaike van der Loon – General Counsel – HealthEngine
- Barry Cameron – Head Counsel – Australia, NZ & PNG – Baker Hughes
- Rebecca Johnston – Managing Partner – Mason Ledger (Moderator)
- Chris Bates – Chairman – Mason Ledger
This free event will be held from 5:30pm to 7:30pm on Wednesday 25 November at Mason Ledger’s offices, with a one hour panel discussion followed by drinks and collegiality with friends old and new!
There are 50 seats available for in-house legal counsel, and attendees are entitled to claim 1 point under CPD Competency Area 1 – Practice Management.
Both ACC Australia and WA Government COVID restrictions and recommendations will be followed for this event. Should you have any questions regarding these measures please contact Kelly Kayne at email@example.com.