ACC Canada Newsstand
Date: 30 September 2020, Wednesday
Time: 11am (Eastern Time, US and Canada)
CorpGov, Vinson & Elkins LLP, Profile Advisors, and Nasdaq are pleased to invite you to the third event in the 2020 Governance Series on Wednesday, September 30, at 11am EST: Shareholder Outreach: Preparing for the 2021 Proxy Season.
Event partners include JPMorgan Chase & Co., ICR, Morrow Sodali, BlackRock, Inc., and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association.
The Webinar will last approximately 90 minutes, including a live Q&A session with the audience.
Topics will include:
- Pent-up activism from the 2020 proxy season emerging in 2021
- Companies “getting a pass” from activists on COVID-related underperformance
- The outlook for M&A/consolidation-focused activism
- The broadening definition of ESG following the pandemic
- The convergence of ESG with proxy/governance issues
- Planning appropriate ESG disclosures
The event will be divided into two panels:
- Lawrence S. Elbaum, Partner and Co-Head of Shareholder Activism, Vinson & Elkins
- Greg Marose, Co-Founder, Profile Advisors
- Benjamin Wilson, Head of North America Shareholder Engagement and M&A Capital Markets, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Michael Verrechia, Managing Director, Co-Head of M&A and Activism Advisory Group, Morrow Sodali
- Sarah E. Fortt, Counsel, Board Governance and Engagement, Vinson & Elkins
- Kellie Huennekens, Head of ESG Research, Nasdaq
- Tanya Levy-Odom, Director, Investment Stewardship, BlackRock
- Lyndon Park, Head of Governance Solutions, ICR Inc.
- John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, CorpGov
- Hope King, Multimedia Editor, CorpGov
DATE: January 27, 2021
TIME: 2:00 - 2:45 PM
HRPA’s Annual Conference & Trade Show is Canada’s largest HR event and the world’s second largest Human Resources conference. Join us as we inspire thousands of HR managers and business professionals in Toronto. Our renowned three-day event features world-class keynotes, 75+ informative sessions on cutting-edge HR issues, and more than 250 trade show exhibitors. It’s the most valuable business development opportunity in Canada to engage with thousands of HR professionals who are interested in learning about the latest HR products and brands.
Stuart will be presenting: So You’re Going to Mediate.