Thank you for volunteering to speak at the Annual Meeting!
These virtual offerings are designed to help you craft and deliver Annual Meeting presentations in a way that ensures your peers retain your expertise shared long after the conference is over.
The resources below impart practical strategies and tactics for:
- Creating presentations that trigger the most important element in the learning process: the brain
- Delivering content that engages the audience
- Building PowerPoint decks that are both visually appealing and CLE compliant
- Moderating with presence and engagement
- Getting your voice ready for holding an audience’s attention