Corporate Counsel Members, Networks, and Chapters Presented with Service Awards
Las Vegas — The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), a global legal association representing more than 45,000 members in more than 100 countries, recognized members, chapters, and networks demonstrating outstanding leadership, service, and dedication to the in-house counsel community at the 2022 ACC Annual Meeting, held in Las Vegas.
ACC President and CEO, Veta T. Richardson, newly elected ACC global board chair, Adrian Goss, and immediate past ACC global board chair, Mike Madden, celebrated the accomplishments of the following honorees:
- Robert I. Townsend, Jr. Member of the Year Award: David Cohen, general counsel, Tempus Ex
- Jonathan S. Silber Network Members of the Year Award: Abbey Rhodes, membership chair for New to In-house Network, senior commercial counsel, Astound Commerce, and Peter Steckelman, chair, ACC’s Sports & Entertainment Network, senior vice president, business & legal affairs, Tennis Channel
- Outstanding Network of the Year Award (Small Category): Women in the House (WITH)
- Outstanding Network of the Year Award (Large Category): Law Department Management
- Outstanding Network Sponsors of the Year Award: Jackson Lewis (Employment and Labor Law Network sponsor)
- Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award (Innovative Programming Effort): ACC Central Florida, ACC San Diego, ACC Wisconsin, and ACC New Jersey
- Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award (Best Partnership Program): ACC Southern California
- Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award (Best Diversity Initiative): ACC Louisiana, ACC St. Louis, and ACC Houston
About ACC: The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is a global legal association that promotes the common professional and business interests of in-house counsel who work for corporations, associations and other organizations through information, education, networking, and advocacy. With more than 45,000 members in 85 countries employed by over 10,000 organizations, ACC connects its members to the people and resources necessary for both personal and professional growth. By in-house counsel, for in-house counsel.® For more information, visit www.acc.com and follow ACC on Twitter: @ACCinhouse.