Corporate counsel members, networks, and chapters presented with service awards
PHOENIX (October 29, 2019) — The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), a global legal association representing more than 45,000 members in 85 countries, recognized members, chapters, and networks demonstrating outstanding leadership, service, and dedication to the in-house counsel community at the 2019 ACC Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona.
ACC President and CEO Veta T. Richardson presented the following honors with 2020 ACC Global Board of Directors Chair Anneliese Reinhold (senior vice president & general counsel, du) at the Annual Meeting Leadership Awards Ceremony on October 28:
- Robert I. Townsend, Jr. Member of the Year Award: Jennifer Mailander, deputy general counsel, Fannie Mae
- Jonathan S. Silber Network Member of the Year Award: David Cohen, chief legal officer, Major League Business, LLC
- Outstanding Network of the Year Award (Small Category): ACC Financial Services Network
- Outstanding Network of the Year Award (Large Category): ACC Employment & Labor Law Network
- Outstanding Network Sponsors of the Year Award: International Society of Primerus Law Firms and Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award (Innovative Programming Effort): ACC New Jersey
- Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award (Best Membership Strategy): ACC Michigan
- Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award (Best Partnership Program): ACC Louisiana
- Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award (Best Diversity Initiative): ACC San Francisco Bay Area
About ACC: The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is a global legal association that promotes the common professional and business interests of in-house counsel who work for corporations, associations and other organizations through information, education, networking, and advocacy. With more than 45,000 members in 85 countries employed by over 10,000 organizations, ACC connects its members to the people and resources necessary for both personal and professional growth. By in-house counsel, for in-house counsel.® For more information, visit www.acc.com and follow ACC on Twitter: @ACCinhouse.
# # #