Corporate Counsel Members, Networks, and Chapters Presented with Service Awards
WASHINGTON (October 12, 2020) — The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), a global legal association representing more than 45,000 members in 85 countries, recognized members, chapters, and networks demonstrating outstanding leadership, service, and dedication to the in-house counsel community at the 2020 ACC Annual Meeting, held virtually.
ACC President and CEO Veta T. Richardson presented the following honors with 2021 ACC global board of directors chair Jo Anne Schwendinger (chief legal & compliance officer, secretary, II-VI) at the 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting Leadership Awards Ceremony on October 12:
• Robert I. Townsend, Jr. Member of the Year Award: Lori Middlehurst, APAC employment counsel, Salesforce
• Jonathan S. Silber Network Member of the Year Award: Marissa Martin, associate general counsel, Brookline, and communications co-chair, Law Department Management Network; and Amy Yeung, general counsel and chief privacy officer, Lotame, and communications co-chair, Law Department Management Network
• Outstanding Network of the Year Award (Small Category): ACC Financial Services Network
• Outstanding Network of the Year Award (Large Category): ACC Employment & Labor Law Network
• Outstanding Network Sponsors of the Year Award: Jackson Lewis PC and Ogletree Deakins
• Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award (Innovative Programming Effort): ACC Colorado
• Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award (Best Partnership Program): ACC Kentucky
• Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award (Best Diversity Initiative): ACC St. Louis
About ACC: The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is a global legal association that promotes the common professional and business interests of in-house counsel who work for corporations, associations and other organizations through information, education, networking, and advocacy. With more than 45,000 members in 85 countries employed by over 10,000 organizations, ACC connects its members to the people and resources necessary for both personal and professional growth. By in-house counsel, for in-house counsel.® For more information, visit www.acc.com and follow ACC on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.