An Intelligent Investment
As an ACC Global Resource Provider, your firm will be recognized as a regional leader and the go-to-firm for decision-making ACC members who frequently seek outside counsel for their company’s legal matters. To ensure maximum exposure to ACC members, your firm’s materials will be promoted by ACC and identified with your firm's logo.
Promotions for ACC Global Resource Providers
- A dedicated ACC Global Resource Providers page on ACC's website
- A label of "ACC Global Resource Provider" for that particular region or country
- Prominent exposure on relevant ACC committee webpages
- Inclusion in practice area and country/region search results in ACC's Legal Resources online library
- Inclusion in ACC's Legal Resource Update posting to our Network Forums for members
- Mention in ACC's Europe Legal Resources monthly email to all ACC members in Europe where applicable
- Targeted regional marketing via ACC Newsstand daily email newsletter
Choose from the following resources for your Global Resource Package
ACC Quick Overviews
A nutshell-style legal summary that focuses on core aspects of a practice area giving general counsel a brief overview of a topic that may be unfamiliar.
ACC Top Tens
An ACC Top Ten article may be ten considerations, points, tips, or precautions about a legal topic or issue, or an action-oriented ten steps to take when dealing with a particular issue.
Additional Resources: ACC Sample Forms and Policies
Among the most downloaded of ACC signature resources, these samples can represent any type of agreement or policies that help busy members do their jobs better and faster.
Global Resource Provider Package Pricing
- US $1,000
- A minimum of three legal resources is requested over the course of a year
- Purchase of a Global Resource Provider also entitles you to a special pricing on ACC Virtual Roundtables and 50% Off ACC Guides - contact email@example.com for more information.
Contact ACC today!
Have questions? Please email Legal Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at +1 202.293.4103, ext. 7456.