Virtual Event |
Wolters Kluwer / ACC Australia
Overview (Program Summary)
Join our upcoming live webinar to announce all the key findings from 2023 ACC Australia and Wolters Kluwer In-house Counsel Trends Report.
Attendees will have early access to key insights and takeaways from the report before it is officially released on 1 June.
By sharing the realities of working in-house, it will support a market discussion and insights to shape the direction of the profession.
In this session, our expert panel will shed light on:
- Latest internal and external trends
- Outsourcing practices
- Beliefs about existing and emerging threats to in-house teams
- Impact of the pandemic on in-house counsels' workloads, job satisfaction and work-life balance
- Upskilling for the future
Who should attend?
This webinar is suited to all in-house legal professionals and in-house teams across the corporate, government, education and not-for-profit sectors.
Can't make the date/time? Register to receive a link to the webinar recording within 24 hours.
*Competitor Exclusion – ACC Australia Partner’s may request that representative/s of a competitor organisation/s registered for the event be excluded, and ACC Australia reserves the right to make the final decision as to whether a registration is rejected. As a guide, a competitor organisation could be defined as a rival organisation of similar size to the host Corporate Partner, with an established practice, product or service in the area being showcased by the Corporate Partner’s at the event. Please provide a brief statement as to why you have deemed an organisation to be a competitor, in support of any request to ACC Australia to reject a registration.
* Please note that registrations are being managed by Wolters Kluwer. Please let ACC Australia know if you have not received your confirmation within 24 hours.