Overview (Program Summary)
Join us for a review of one of data privacy’s most transformative years. 2022 played host to new challenges, new solutions, and new legal and regulatory developments that radically changed the space. With an eye toward the data privacy compliance and the litigation landscape in 2023, we will analyze noteworthy updates from regulators such as:
· The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) and Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
· New state laws in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia.
· New developments in CCPA litigation, regulatory enforcement.
· The newly arrived CPRA amendments and their effects.
· State attorney general privacy enforcement.
· The Biden administration so far, and what we can expect going forward.
· The latest international privacy updates.
Presented by Natasha Kohne and Michelle Reed, Partners and Molly Whitman, Counsel at Akin Gump and Mary Blatch, Senior Privacy Counsel at StockX.
1.5 Hours of VA and CA CLE pending.
IAPP Credit also pending.
Join via Zoom