Overview (Program Summary)
THIS EVENT IS CLOSED TO NEW REGISTRATIONS.
Join us for a “hands on,” virtual roundtable discussion of challenges, options, and best practices when drafting noncompetes, nonsolicits, and confidentiality agreements for employees in different states. We encourage everyone to please turn on their cameras and provide feedback for this workshop.
Topics to be covered include:
• An overview of recent statutory changes in IL and other states across the country
• The viability of “one size fits all” restrictive covenants and confidentiality agreements
• Administratively feasible solutions for nationwide employers
• Different considerations for different categories of employees
• Usage and legality of forum selection and choice of law provisions
• Alternative to traditional noncompetes, including “forfeiture for competition” clauses and garden leave
There is no MCLE credit for this interactive discussion group.
By registering, you agree that your name and email address will be provided to the Sponsor for one-time use (for virtual meeting management). Once registered, you will receive an email with a unique link to connect.
Please note that this workshop is first come, first serve. The first 40 people will be able to register and attend.