San Diego Food Bank
9850 Distribution Avenue
San Diego, CA 92121
Overview (Program Summary)
Help eliminate hunger in our community by volunteering at the San Diego Food Bank. Your volunteer support enables hunger-relief operations to continue during the COVID-19 crisis! Whether you are new or an existing volunteer with SDFB, it's easy to register. There is a limited number of spots available.
- Visit http://sdfb.volunteerhub.com/account/signin and sign in to your account
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen, and click "enter join code"
- The join code is "ascoco" (join code is case sensitive)
- Click "join", then click "events" at the top of the screen
- Scroll to the event date - 6/12 - and register for Miramar Warehouse Volunteer Shift 12:30 - 2:30 pm by clicking on the green "sign up" icon
- All volunteers must wear closed toed shoes
- Plan on arriving 10-15 minutes early for the shift. Late arrivals will not be permitted to volunteer.
- Volunteers must be 11 years old or older. Volunteers ages 11-15 must be accompanied by an adult. (radio of 1 adult for every 4 children required)
Once you have signed up, please email Diana Young at email@example.com so she will know you are attending