Overview (Program Summary)
Labor and Employment (L&E) standards and responsibilities in government contracting are complicated, and some aspects seem to be always in flux. Keeping up with compliance in these areas seem like a never-ending task. We will discuss the basics and the latest in what government contractors need to know from a L&E perspective, including:
* The basics: E-Verify, affirmative action plans, and annual reporting requirements
* Prevailing wage obligations—what’s the latest?
* Changing (and conflicting) executive orders
* Handling whistleblower and other L&E complaints
* Mandatory disclosure rule obligations for L&E issues
* Suspension and debarment relating to L&E violations
Presented by Gunjan Talati, Partner at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP and Madelyne D'Angelo, Vice President, Operations at InquisIT LLC.
1.5 Hours of VA MCLE credit pending.