Overview (Program Summary)
Join us for Part 2 of our Series: Management, Alignment and Stewardship of Your Assets Through Trusts
Some people assume that trusts are unnecessary because a will is all that is needed to dispose of their assets at death. Others assume that trusts are appropriate only for the ultra-wealthy. Trusts, however, are invaluable planning tools that can serve a variety of tax and non-tax purposes for people at all levels of wealth, both during lifetime and after death. Nutter’s Private Client attorneys, Aimee Bryant and John McBrine, will lead the discussion on June 9th and will address the following questions:
- What is a trust?
- What might I create a trust as part of my estate plan?
- What does it mean to fund a trust?
- How can a trust benefit me and my family?
Click the red button below to register. Zoom login credentials will be provided prior to the webinar.
- Aimee Fukuchi Bryant, Partner-Private Client, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- John A. McBrine, Partner-Private Client, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP