This is an online event.
Overview (Program Summary)
Since the last Procopio webinar, the Governor has issued an Executive Order requiring most California residents to stay home which has drastically impacted and curtailed many employer operations. Employers must also comply with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act which takes effect on April 2, 2020. In this unprecedented time, Procopio's Labor & Employment team is prepared to discuss these important developments and answer your pressing questions.
Join us for an informative webinar on this topic featuring three Procopio L&E attorneys. Topics include:
- How the new “stay home” Executive Order affects employers in various industries
- Which businesses and workers are exempt from the Executive Order
- What employers are covered by the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- How do employees qualify for federal paid sick leave or emergency family medical leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- What benefits can employees qualify for under the the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- And many more!
Marie Burke Kenny, Partner and Labor & Employment Team Leader
Stephenie Alexander, Senior Associate
Annie Ellis, Senior Associate